International money-remittance firm MoneyGram is partnering with Ripple to test the startup's XRP token for international payments.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
The post MoneyGram Adopts Ripple’s XRP in Open-Ended Pilot for International Money Transfers appeared first on CCN
International money transfer service MoneyGram has announced that it will adopt Ripple’s XRP token into its payments system in a bid...
Read more: www.ccn.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin falls 9% as one of the world's biggest cryptocurrency markets readies a bill to ban trading
- South Korea announces Bitcoin ban plan
- Goldman Sachs Admits Bitcoin is Real Money, Cites Use Cases in Developing World
- South Korea Reportedly Expands Crackdown on Crypto Exchanges
- Desperate to get into bitcoin, investors slip into debt
- Breaking: South Korea’s Finance Ministry Refuses to Support Cryptocurrency Trading Ban
- A bitcoin conference has stopped taking bitcoin payments because they don't work well enough
- Price Analysis, Jan.10: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin, NEM, Cardano
- Overstock and Coinbase briefly mixed up Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...