"Bitcoin price dip under $10K doesn’t mean the end of a bull market, historical data shows"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
There appears to be a link between the expiry dates within CME bitcoin futures contracts and the falling price of bitcoin, but Is this foul play, or simple coincidence?
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
What to expect from three major crypto market players in the short term? Read BTC, ETH, XRP price predictions from YouTube bloggers
Read more: news.u.today
This week in bitcoin news saw another twist in the Craig Wright saga, LocalBitcoins move away from anonymous trading with new KYC/AML requirements and more.
Read more: bitcoinmagazine.com
Bitcoin is maintaining a somewhat stable level after rising some 3x since December to around $10,000. The currency is sidewaying for now in an undicided manner as events reach crossroads...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
Other hot crypto news today
- 1.4 Million Brazilian Point-of-Sale Devices to Support Crypto Payments
- The Crypto Custody Conundrum: What Are We Even Talking About?
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Blockchain Public Testing on Sept. 1
- Continental Unveils Demo Earning App for Blockchain-Based Car Platform
- Price Analysis 31/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XLM, ADA
- Blockchain Scalability: Current Challenges and Potential Solutions
- Why Does Amazon Want to Hire Blockchain Experts for Its Ads Division?
- Can PACs Popularize Cryptocurrency Donations in US Politics?
- Ex-ConsenSys Exec Joins Security Token Project Dusk Network
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...