2021 will mark the first crypto/Bitcoin Bull Run ever to be timed WITH a recession. Will Bitcoin, crypto & precious metals follow the overall global markets downward? Or will Bitcoin, crypto & precious metals act as an independent asset class and climb, inversely correlated, as safe haven assets?
Bitcoin was invented and released in 2009 as a response to the housing crisis. We’ve had several bull runs since 2009 but none of them have gone hand-in-hand with a recession as we’re about to see in 2020 and 2021.
Let’s take a look at some contributing and aligning factors:
● Inverted yield curve from 1 month to 10 years.
● Lowered RANGE of yield curve. As Gregory Mannarino says “it’s cratering”.
● Fed lowers by 50 basis points. What is a basis point? It’s 1/10th of a percent. So 50 basis points equals 0.5% (half a percent).
● Federal Reserve and Media blaming this on coronavirus, yet corona virus wasn't a thing until 3 months ago. Look at yield curve, it already tanked before that. Corona virus, while a legitimate health issue, is a scape goat for the economy which was already failing due to Quantitative Easing, Fractional Reserve Banking and other mismanagement of money supply over the past decade since the 2008 housing crash.
● Corona Virus, on top of this all, is a scape goat for the economic difficulties. From 2020 ONWARD, corona virus is as a legitimate production supply inhibitor & economic suppressor, but not before then. Corona Virus is a health threat and is being mismanaged by many governments, including the US by failing to test for it in adequate volume. But it’s not the REASON for the upcoming recession and Federal Reserve rate cuts. The graph proves it.
● Bitcoin’s halving event is in 2 months, typically 6 months after which the bull run begins to go parabolic.
● Perfect Storm? (rate cuts, inverted yield curve, bitcoin halving event, & the upcoming recession)
● All Previous Bull Runs have NOT been timed with a recession.
● What will this do for the outcome of this Bull run? Will Bitcoin, Crypto and Precious Metals follow the overall global markets down? Or will Bitcoin, Crypto and Precious Metals act as an independent asset class and climb?
● What do you guys think?
Disclaimer: This video is not financial or investment advice. Do not buy, sell or trade cryptocurrency, or make any financial decisions based on the content of this video. I am merely sharing what I have done and what I would do in various situations as an educational tool only.
CREDIT: Earth Spin Animation - ©kNews.space - all rights reserved
CREDIT: Subscribe Button by MrNumber112 https:// youtu . be/Fps5vWgKdl0
CREDIT: Greenscreens by JanTube Editing
⚡ ColinTalksCrypto.com ⚡
💜 EOS donation address/account name: colintcrypto
💜 Ethereum (ETH) address: 0x5b90414Aeb115f910698304E63C2C3092739c9c0
💜 Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address: qpzc3apy9s8x2qtlqxxgnalfxtzgnkg5nq352w9k2t
💜 Bitcoin (BTC) address: 1Da6ivdriJpzqnLkNEa1XnKk5nGCiyRZrF
💗 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ColinTalksCrypto
💗 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ColinTCrypto (@ColinTCrypto)
💗 Facebook: http://fb.me/ColinTalksCryptocurrency
💗 Steemit: https://steemit.com/@colintalkscrypto
💗 Uptrennd channel: https://www.uptrennd.com/user/colintalkscrypto
💗 BitChute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/colintalkscrypto/
💗 D.Tube channel:
💗 3Speak channel: https://3speak.online/user/colintalkscrypto
💗 BitTubers channel: https://bittubers.com/profile/ColinTalksCrypto
💗 LBRY.TV channel: https://lbry.tv/@colintalkscrypto
💗 Read.Cash channel: https://read.cash/@ColinTalksCrypto
💗 SteemPeak channel: https://steempeak.com/@colintalkscrypto
T-shirts and swag: