I'm interviewing the CCO of Exodus Wallet, Daniel Castagnoli and ask a few question about wallet safety and security.
- Tell us about yourself and how you got into Crypto
- Why did you make Exodus, how did you come up with the idea
- What are a Hot Wallet and the advantages
- What are transaction fees, and how does Exodus deal with them (is amount sent the amount we specify?)
- What happens if there is a bitcoin chain split (are our funds safe on Exodus)
- Why do we have to wait for wallets to refresh
- If we upgrade the wallet, are there any risks of losing our funds (upgrade error, lose stored data on the computer?)
- Any Tips for Exodus Users
If you guys have additional questions, I would love to bring him back in a few months!