Today on the BTC Sessions: There are a lot of books out there on the topic of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. So which ones are worth your time and money, and which ones aren’t? The following is a list of 5 books that I think everyone should dive into in order to build their crypto knowledge, as well as a popular title I believe can be avoided.
Do you agree with the list? Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments down below!
- The Bitcoin Standard – Saifedean Ammous
- The Internet of Money Vol 1&2 – Andreas Antonopoulos
- The Age of Cryptocurrency – Paul Vigna & Michael J Casey
- Digital Gold – Nathaniel Popper
- Cryptoassets – Chris Burniske & Jack Tatar
To Avoid: Blockchain Revolution – Don & Alex Tapscott
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Buy A Trezor:
Buy a Ledger Hardware Wallet:
Check out what I’M doing outside of BTC Sessions:
Grab a crypto shirt!
Buy Bitcoin & Other Cryptos - Sign up for Coinbase:
Trade Crypto on Binance:
Be sure to follow me on Steemit:
If you value my work and would like to send me a tip, they are always appreciated!