Just click upvote. And leave a funny comment.
Never, in the history of mankind, has giving a birthday present been so effortless. And it won't even cost you a dime (unless you're a relentless self-upvoter). In fact, if others are feeling generous... you could probably make money by upvoting my birthday post.
Here's a list of reasons I think you should give me a birthday bonus:
- I write daily on Steemit, trying to pique users' interests in topics like philosophy, happiness, success, motivation, fiction, and more.
- A typical day sees me helping at least 2 new users in the MinnowSupportProject learn how to do something on the platform that they didn't know before.
- It's my birthday... and I'll cry if I want to.
- Making a bit of money on Steemit allows me to dedicate time to writing, so your upvote means I get to do something I love without worrying (as much) about the time I'm spending on it.
- In the last year I've made 3 major job changes, started a business, moved 3,000 miles from home, and still managed to make time to visit family for a few weeks.
- Financially, I'm still on a sinking ship, though the bilge has starting working again, and I could use a bonus.
Some of you might care about those things. But for the rest of you...
Here are the reasons why you might actually drop me a vote.
- The thumbnail picture is pretty.
- You thought I said I would give you a present.
- You feel bad for me because if I had friends I wouldn't be on Steemit on my birthday (Hint: Maybe I don't?)
- I begged you to come comment with something funny.
- You think this post will make it big.
- You accidentally upvoted and don't know how to take it back.
Or maybe it's because I'll give 25% of this post's payout to the author who leaves the funniest comment about why other users should upvote my birthday post!
- Must upvote (10%) and resteem (15%) this post for full payout, upvote only authors are eligible for a 10% prize.
- Must leave a funny comment about why the rest of Steemit should upvote my post (personal insults/jokes totally welcome).
I will determine the winner by a purely objective standard: How hard I laugh when I read it. And...go!