Introducing Minnowfairy Bid Bot
@minnowfairy is a bid bot. When you send in a bid, @minnowfairy will support your post by upvoting it. In addition, you also have the potential to gain back higher returns on your investment. Isn't that great?
Rules and Policies
- Bidding Round: Every 2 hours and 24 minutes (100% Voting Power)
- Minimum Bid: 0.10 SBD or 0.10 STEEM
- Post Type: Only main posts will be accepted (Comments not accepted)
- Tags: nsfw tags will not be accepted
- Post Age: Post must be written within 3.5 days
- Bid Frequency: You may bid only once per bidding round
How to Join
- Copy the URL of the post you want @minnowfairy to upvote
- Go to your Wallet
- To bid in SBD: Under STEEM DOLLARS, click "Transfer"
To bid in STEEM: Under STEEM, click "Transfer"
- Fill in all the fields in the Transfer to Account box:
- To field: Enter minnowfairy
- Amount field: Enter the amount to bid (minimum 0.10 SBD or 0.10 STEEM)
- Memo field: Enter the URL you copied in Step 1
- Click the Submit button
- If asked, provide your Active Private Key (Make sure you are using a trusted computer for this)
Wishing you the very best on your journey and growth in the Steem community.
Appendix: How Bidding Bot Works
Every 2 hours and 24 minutes, @minnowfairy will upvote all posts from steemians who have placed a bid during the round. The Voting Power will be shared among all bids placed, weighted according to the amount bid.
For example: At the end of a round, a total of 5 SBD was submitted by 2 bidders. The first bidder placed 2 SBD, and the second bidder placed 3 SBD. As a result, @minnowfairy will upvote 40% of the full voting power to the first bidder, and 60% to the second bidder.
- Check the comment below for updates to the latest rules and policies.
- For issues, contact minnowfairy on Discord: @minnowfairy#2586
- More features will be introduced in the future. Stay tuned!