I hope you are having an amazing day! I wish you an incredible start to the week ✨
Today I bring to you a tutorial photo of how to lighten our dark circles with simple makeup. I hope it is to your liking.
You do not need a big makeup to cover your dark circles, with basic tools we can do it.
- First of all, I show you my original dark circles, without any creams or makeup.
Here we proceed to apply moisturizer, sunscreen and loose powder
- This would be the result (the skin cleared a little)
- To lighten the dark circles it is necessary to apply a darker color than your skin, I used a makeup base
I applied it in the form of a triangle
- With a makeup sponge of your preference you proceed to blur
- This is the result, dark circles covered
- Then you use concealer lighter than your skin tone
- Apply in a triangle shape and blend it with the sponge
- This is the result
If you want to clarify more simply use more clear concealer, the important thing is that you have the dark makeup base
- Applying another layer
- No dark circles!
If you do not have a clear concealer, you can use a base that is lighter than your skin tone, remember to always blend in very well
- Then apply mascara
Now you can go outside without dark circles, and without using expensive makeup marks
If you liked please support me
Thank you for reading💞