Let's have some fun this week! Come and enter Artstorm with the chance of winning some SBD :)
Artstorm is a contest for challenging yourself and having fun!
Artstorm Contest #34 will run every day from 23rd to 29th July inclusive (7 days altogether).
Each day I post a theme. Entrants should create a quick picture using the medium of their choice.
YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO CREATE IT. PLEASE USE THAT TIME.
Today the theme is 'Overeating'.
Here's a video about wild animals who eat fast food:
There are two categories for your entries:
YOUR ENTRY MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK RELATING TO THE THEME. I CHECK THE SEARCH ENGINES FOR IMAGE COPYING.
You can enter once in each category.
The prize will be the payout from the Artstorm post 7 days ago up to 0.250 SBD each day.
Eg: the prize for Monday will be the income generated by last Monday's Artstorm contest up to the value of 0.250 SBD.
All prizes are paid the next day, for the entry I like best.
This is what you need to do:
• Make a post for your entry with the title 'Entry for Artstorm Contest #34 - Overeating'.
• State clearly which category you are entering, on your entry post.
• Make the first tag #artstorm.
• Leave a link to your post in the comments below. If you do not leave the link, I cannot guarantee to find your entry.
• Upvote and resteem this post. This is a condition of entry. I ask all entrants to do this as it helps me afford to pay the prizes. If this is not done your entries will not be considered for the prize.
It is your responsibility to upvote and resteem my post.
I don’t accept children's work as entries for the prizes in the Artstorm Contests but you are welcome to post them for us to see.
Photography and edited photography are also no longer accepted.
I don't support entries from multi-account users. I mute them.
The entry closing time each day is 9:00 am UTC the following day (Follow this link for a time zone converter.)
I hope you will have time to enter and have fun!!
Other contests you might like to enter:
Have you entered my colour guessing game? It only takes a few minutes to enter and you might win some SBD!
Follow this link to the latest game if you would like to have a go:
Here is a preview of the themes for Artstorm Contest #34.