Greetings Friends of Steemit!
My inspiration was the Siamese twins and Albinism.
This term emerged in the mid-nineteenth century, and became international following the fame that was the case of the brothers Eng Bunker and Chang, who were born in Siam (Thailand) joined by a cartilage between the chest and abdomen. Siamese twins are children who have not come to separate completely in the womb. It is not a genetic defect, but a mutation during the development of the embryo.
The word "albinism" comes from the Latin "albus" which means "white" and it was in 1908 when Garrod scientifically described this problem.
Albinism is inherited genetically through specific mutations of some of the genes that carry genetic information encoded for cellular functions that have to do with pigmentation.
Albinism also occurs in other species, such as mice, fish, amphibians, reptiles and birds.
I hope you like it!
- 1 white sheet A2
- 2h graphite pencil
1. Make the sketch with a 2H graphite pencil
2. I started making the drawing with shadows and pencil details.
3. I started to color the face with dark brown, light brown, orange, violet and then color everything with the skin color crayon .
4. In this step, make the lines of the dress in detail, in black ballpoint.
5. I started making each line of hair with light and dark gray, then very thin lines to give shade, volume and brightness.
6. To finish the drawing the combined background dark green and dark blue giving a kind of dark turquoise and I added some details with white paint to make it look like a wallpaper.
Presentation of the Drawing
Copyright @akarantain - All rights reserved