A firey exposition of warm colours in the bottom of the frame, undoubtedly creates a feeling of a fire burning underneath the dark face mask. I call it the mask because it is a three-dimensional plastic element, not a drawn one, which is quite rare when it comes to street art. The uniqueness makes it interesting.
The upper two-thirds are in cold tones, with cyan and gree dominating, what plays well with the bottom. To paint the main element very dark is also not common practice. It gives a scary, fearful feeling to it, doesn't it?
There are numerous writings. I am not sure if they add or take away from the image. I can see them going in both directions. We could do without them but I cannot label them with certainty as a disturbing element.
©2018 Velimir Kovačić All rights reserved.
All images and text published in this post are my original work. I encourage everyone to use own texts, thoughts and images as much as possible. Be yourself and stay yourself. This is a proper way to build steemit.com steem platform. I do not have respect for dishonest authors. Also, bloggers actually DO matter!
• For good, inspirational read on various subjects follow: @gavvet
• For crypto news, follow always up-to-date @kingscrown 's blog on the subject.
• I really like to read @vcelier 's life story!
• @ezzy writes awesome stories and reviews. :)
• If you want to laugh away enjoy @meesterboom 's posts full of brisk humour and positive attitude!
• @thecryptodrive and @reggaemuffin are good guys who run good witness service!
• I suggest a visit to @adsactly society's blog if you feel like reading hi-quality posts about many themes daily provided by ADSactly society members!
Vote @adsactly-witness for your witnesses in the Witness Parliament. ADSactly Society is good people who will represent you well.
I'd like to extend my gratitude to everyone who continuously supports both of my ongoing projects (Motorcycle Travel Series and Art Photography Series). Big thank you for enjoying the content and appreciating my effort. This is what steemit.com is meant to be about.
I am a member of the @buildteam crew, innovative creators of @minnowbooster @steemvoter and @steemsports blockchain projects.
The @adsactly society is a meeting point for free thinking individuals who want to cooperate. It is a welcome addition to Steemit.com community. Feel free to ask about it.
The @adsactly society Discord channel is here: ADSactly You are welcome to join!