'Brick by Brick to Somewhere'
A sad backyard consisting of poorly kept buildings shows no mercy nor supports any commercial fantasy. Fully realistic, to the bone. However, there is a way out from this heavy-layered brick-land, a possibility of escape - the little area where the sky is.
Interesting location can always produce a good photo. Even though there is nothing but the location and light. The light makes or breaks the idea. Without appropriate lighting, it may never come through. The way it is composed adds immense values in such circumstances. Notice the carefully chosen position from which I took this photo. If taken from further away, closer, left or right - I'd lose the lines that bind these elements in a coherent whole.**
Look at the flow of colour perspective. From dark tones in the foreground, through lighter and lighter all the way to the white cloud in the little patch of sky surrounded by misery.
©2018 Velimir Kovačić All rights reserved.
All images and text published in this post are my original work. I encourage everyone to use own texts, thoughts and images as much as possible. Be yourself and stay yourself. This is a proper way to build steemit.com steem platform. I do not have respect for dishonest authors. Also, bloggers actually DO matter!
• For good, inspirational read on various subjects follow: @gavvet
• For crypto news, follow always up-to-date @kingscrown 's blog on the subject.
• I really like to read @vcelier 's life story!
• @ezzy writes awesome stories and reviews. :)
• If you want to laugh away enjoy @meesterboom 's posts full of brisk humour and positive attitude!
• @thecryptodrive and @reggaemuffin are good guys who run good witness service!
• I suggest a visit to @adsactly society's blog if you feel like reading hi-quality posts about many themes daily provided by ADSactly society members!
Vote @adsactly-witness for your witnesses in the Witness Parliament. ADSactly Society is good people who will represent you well.
I'd like to extend my gratitude to everyone who continuously supports both of my ongoing projects (Motorcycle Travel Series and Art Photography Series). Big thank you for enjoying the content and appreciating my effort. This is what steemit.com is meant to be about.
I am a member of the @buildteam crew, innovative creators of @minnowbooster @steemvoter and @steemsports blockchain projects.
The @adsactly society is a meeting point for free thinking individuals who want to cooperate. It is a welcome addition to Steemit.com community. Feel free to ask about it.
The @adsactly society Discord channel is here: ADSactly You are welcome to join!