Arohar Branch is a herbaceous shrub. It is elevated from 2 to 2.5 meters. Although the tree is strong, the branch is soft. Each spring has 5 leaves. The leaves are 5-7 cm long and 1-1.5 cm long Or half an inch wide and the bottom is relatively white. Shrubs are small or yellow flowers on small shrubs. The goat leaves of the cow do not eat one big one. Ahrar is called pigeon pea in English. The species is number 2 and is native to the Nile Valley.
Part of use:-
Flowers, leaves, stems, roots, seeds, etc.
How a part is used:-
- In po-mucous cough, the juice of arahara leaf is heated by adding 1/4 teaspoon of heat, mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
- If there is irritation in the hands and feet, then the juice of the leaves of the pomegranate is rubbed in the hands for hours after washing.
- Snake bite and swelling-inflammation is used in Achihar beach butter butter.
- Achira and head tilts are good in Aarahar. The rubbing of the roots of the old arachnid tree is useful in the cataract.
- Cough, bronchitis, vomiting, and pelvic disease are among the other diseases that are useful for leaf and bitches.
Please support me. Please upvote my article. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Posted using Partiko Android