A Year in Review on CritDay 2018 [31 - 40]
Over the last year there has been a large increase in the amount and type of collaborations which have been undertaken via CritDay. Long time contributor Davis Richardson completed one of the stand out pieces of content of the year: Women in Architecture. CritDay collaborated with coder Sam Billingham to explore the potential for a blockchain based portfolio which would allow free hosting as well as incentivisation through cryptocurrency rewards. The introduction of Fill in the Blank Friday has increased the level of engagement dramatically. More than ever CritDay is interacting directly with the community through Instagram posts, comments and stories.
Collaboration is something CritDay will continue to push through 2019. Watch out in early 2019 for a special announcement regarding a year long project which will provide the opportunity for new collaborations.
Top 50 [31 - 40]
40. Southall Waterside by @tinwid
39. Redefining the landscape of the 'Street' to remediate anxieties by @och_arch
38. Church in Sicily by @tomas_ghisellini
37. Model by @minquan92 from @yalearchitecture led by @pitaandbloom
36. Cuba Libre by @yi_yan5 from @penndesign
35. Villa Sayil by @dan_gonza
34. Transitional Housing for Homeless by @guanzhou_ji
33. Mediterranean Low Sun visual for Ariano Irpino School of Excellence by @frabona90
32. School Complex in San Benedetto dei Marsi Visual by @g.parisi.a
31. Multigenerational Housing Typology Section by @pikovska_a
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://critday.com/2018/12/19/a-year-in-review-on-critday-2018-31/