Akand is a medium type of shrub. It grows from 3 to 5 feet tall. The bark of the tree is of gray color and the stem is hard and shiny. The leaves are 5 to 7 inches long. The surface is smooth and the hair is white like cotton on the bottom. Small round and rounded spindles. If the leaves and branches of the tree break, white glue like milk comes out. Tufts are many white and purple varieties with many branches. The fruit is ovate and curved like the lip of a bird, 3 to 5 inches long. The seeds are small ovary and fleshy. The fruit bursts when ripe and the cotton and seeds fly in the air. Flowers are seen almost all the time of the year, but the actual time is February and March and May and June.
Flowers, leaves, roots and gum.
How a part is used:-
- In the case of acid / acidity, 0.65 grams of acacia burnt ash with water and drink immediately.
- If the pain on the straight side of the leaf pains - Acne leaves mustard oil and heat it on the stomach and heat on the stomach.
- If the spleen grows larger then playing with 0.65 grams of ash burnt ash yogurt, the spleen shrinks rapidly and the disease becomes better.
- The pneumonia-painful ache leaves the ghee on the straight side and place it in the pain area and bake it with a crust of salt.
- When the digestive power is reduced, hunger increases by eating 2 g of dry acacia root powder.
please upvote my article. Please support me 🙏🙏 🙏 🙏
Posted using Partiko Android