Bromihidrosis, osmihidrosis all known as "Body odour " is a topic of concern to me at this point on time.
I'm writing this out due to the awful experience I had at my mums shop.
I was actually rounding up for the day and suddenly a man rushed into the shop and demanded for an item. That instant I looked at his face for seconds and rushed to get this item. This man was actually sweating profusely especially in his armpit region.
Excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis as well.
Now besides this excessive sweats he had a thick unpleasant and pungent smell.
It was as though the smell of alcohol and urine was mixed with his sweats, that smell was so offensive that I rushed out of the shop to gasp for air, I was so suffocating. This man has passed the stage of puberty hence a full adult.
I would love to write something meaningful on this topic Body Odour.
What is Body Odour?
This is an offensive, unpleasant and pungent odour that makes you as a person uncomfortable, makes you loose your self esteem and confidence most times not knowing how to deal with it. This smell likewise makes those in your environment more irritated and uncomfortable.
Bacterias on the skin thrive more when you provide a breeding place for them. This bacteria on the skin goes ahead to break down acids present in the sweat produced.
Body part changes in odor affects
- The armpits
- Pubic hairs.
- Belly button.
- Under the neck and to the rest of the skin.
Anyone can produce body odour, because the apocrine sweat glands develop in adults and is able to produce the sweat that quickly breaks down.
In your opinion I wonder what gender has more tendency to have body odour.
What could really cause a body odour?
This makes it almost a tasking activity scrubbing the body properly. Most of the dirts hide up in those fatty folds. It is very critical to wash your body parts properly with a good sponge, soap and enough water even though you aren't overweight.
Not having a shower regularly:
After going through activities of the day, most find it a habit to retire to their beds without removing those stinking clothes and undies nor having a bath.
Wearing dirty clothes :
Putting on unwashed clothes would makes matters worse for you, it is
necessary you wash your dirty clothes to avoid this offensive smell.
Certain foods, drinks such as alcohol, unfriendly weather could as well cause cause a body odour.
Certain disease conditions do cause body odour:
Such as tooth decay, obesity, metabolic disorders, stress, infection, pneumonia, hormonal imbalance, diabetes, etc.
You may ask yourself is it possible to manage or even treat a body odour?
Oh yes sure you can, I understand that because of how you smell you could bring persons closer to you or even as a result of your smell be repulsive.
A body odour would make people flee from you and uncomfortable whenever you come around them. You really do not have to loose hope for as long you maintain a good hygiene you're having that confidence back.
Smelling good is good business as well😁.
This is a ride on things you already know but need to be reminded of.
- You need to take good care of your body, the armpit region accumulates much sweat and germs. Hence there is a need to concentrate on that region when scrubbing while bathing, wash and rinse the armpit well.
- Keep the armpit clean and dry.
- Use a soap that has a good lasting fragrance and lathers well.
- Shave your armpit hairs regularly.
- Shave the hairs in your pubic region when it has overgrown.
- Use a deodorant or an antiperspirant after having a bath, this would help you have a good fragrance through the day.
- Use good body sprays that aren't too harsh.
- Wear clean and dry clothes.
- Wash all regions of the body including your buccal cavity with a toothbrush and toothpaste and even gargle a mouthwash.
- Wear clothes that allow your skin to breath, it would help sweat evaporate faster.
- There's a need to avoid accumulating dirty clothes, don't join clean clothes with dirty ones. Don't be too lazy to wash clothes you wore yourself, use a clean detergent and soap.
- Reduce those things you eat and drink that makes you smell.
- Ladies always wash your inner wears well.
Please note that antiperspirants often block the sweating action of the glands, most are linked to breast and prostrate cancer.
Feeling refreshed and smelling good is the best
Take care of your body today
Thanks for reading through
UPVOTE, COMMENT, RESTEEM AND FOLLOW ME @eunireal1💝💝