[STEEMER.NET project] - News / updates, account transfers history in STEEMER.NET, PART 4 - 18.01.2018.
How are you doing my dear STEEMIANS ?
This is my new post about my STEEMER.NET work-in-progress Project.
STEEMER.NET Project v0.159 ALPHA - work in progress
So, as u already know, from 4.1.2018. i started working on STEEMER.NET
project development full time. I'm really excited to work on this Project
so i decided to post once a week minimum my work progress
on this Project here on Steemit.com.
Transfers history in STEEMER.NET
So, since last post i've been working on account
information tools and finished transfers history section.
Going into account info section, user can now load full transfers
history for desired account. Just press "Transfers history button" and
you should have this screen:
Here you can load all transfers from STEEM blockchain for any account,
for desired time period. Simply, choose date from, and date to,
and press "Load transfers history".
After that you can explore transfers, save it or export data to PDF.
That way you can have all your account in/out's saved on your computer/offline
for your records.
I'm shure you noticed this section to. Well, that is one part of
most coolest feature coming into STEEMER.NET, and that is
Windows Upvote Bot.
If you need to run your own Upvote / Bidding service, but your don't know anything
about Linux, STEEMER.NET will provide you Upvote Bot in Windows.
In my future posts, will describe this feature more in detail.
Wait wait, what is STEEMER.NET Project?
STEEMER.NET Project - Universal STEEM Blockchain software for Windows and Android
Experince STEEM Wallet app, Money transfer, In-App Exchange, Post maker,
Post browser, archiver and many other tools such upvote calculator,
window upvote bot and earnings analyzer on ANOTHER DIMENSION !
STEEMER.NET - Main Features
People asking me via Discord about my project.
So, to sum up, i decided to write here my work progress on STEEMER.NET project
and with every post present new app features i developed so far.
STEEMER.NET Project is work-in-progress.
In STEEMER .NET app for Windows (and later Android), you will be able to do following:
STEEM account info / poster
- auto connect/ manual connect to STEEM Blockchain
- node switcher - add your own STEEM RPC server or choose one from list
- read your pending ( 7 days deep, basic ) / actual SBD / STEEM balances
- get basic and advanced account informations like total SP,
account bandwith, upvote value and more
- create transactions - upvote (with trails)/ downvote, post, replay, follow, unfollow users
- schedule post option
- post templates
STEEM posts Browser - NEW !!!
- read posts from TOP category's in your STEEMER.NET in-app browser, based on Gecko WebBrowser
and build with modern DevExpress components with easy and modern navigation
- save your favorite posts
- abbility to upvote / downvote, flag, or resteem posts
- abbility to see total earnings for each category displayed
- SBD - send / recieve SBD from /to STEEM users
- STEEM - send / recieve STEEM from /to STEEM users
- search and visualize transfers history (ability to select from date / to date) and display
all data related to account
STEEM / SBD IN-APP EXCHANGE
- In-APP Exchange Transactions System build on latest .NET Technology's where you are able to:
- Exchange your SBD / STEEM to BTC / LTC / DASH / ETHER (first Version)
- Buy STEEM power delegation (30 days / 90 days) with SBD / STEEM from your account
- Easy track and save your transactions / Transactions History
- Upvote worth calculator - calculate how much is your upvote worth
- Windows Upvote BOT
If you need to run Upvote service, but your don't know anything
about Linux, STEEMER.NET will provide you Upvote Bot in Windows: just put your
username, replay comment, and you are ready to accept bids.
Normally, every 2.4hrs one upvote (at 100% power) will execute. But you can also change time
and upvote manually. Windows Upvote bot will auto-refund invalid bids.
- Total pending payouts checker (advanced)
- STEEM posts and earnings visualiser
- STEEM user income info - display data and export to csv, xlsx, pdf - new users, existing users, all users
- SP DELEGATION Tool - Delegate SP to your friends, undelegate with ONE CLICK !
- Many tools included with STEEMER.NET Package will be also startable without STEEMER.NET.
STEEMER.NET App settings
- create new STEEM account: FREE, SP DELEGATION, BUY
- multi-user adder
- auto-login option
So, there you go !
There are a lot work to be done. I'm working big time
to deliver fast as many options i can.
In part 5 i will present cool features, so, stay tuned for my next post and follow me on @cryptomonitor
for next STEEMER.NET project updates !
If you have any questions, please, contact me on Discord 24/7, user cryptomonitor#0447
Please, vote @adsactly-witness for your Steemit witness. We will represent you well. If you are unsure as to how, please ask in our Discord channel (click on the big coin)