You gotta have a sense of humour. I try not to take life too seriously (most of the time!) and always appreciate a good laugh. Today I downloaded a new app on my phone to be able to communicate via gifs, and I certainly had a lot of fun using it, to the point where my sister messaged back, “Stop!” Above is a picture of one of the gifs I sent, good ole JVD hehe!
(Image from GIPHY app)
- Write a post about something you have to be positive about today - this could be anything from being thankful for your current situation, someone being nice to you, being thankful for your friends and family, or even being thankful for the opportunity you have been given here on Steemit - just keep it positive :)
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you get nominated (with my life, I won't be doing it seven days in a row, but you can be sure I will write seven posts :)
- Mention three people who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #7daypositivitychallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post
- Include a picture of something positive (related to your story if possible)