The update was fairly quick and trouble-free , but there's no major changes in this release - mostly bug fixes and stability improvements within the p2p network code.
The more important part of this update imo was the clear guide for exchanges to setup steem nodes , that I hope will result in Steem being made available at more exchanges. Or at least, maybe Poloniex will fix their Steem integration issues.
I now have 1773 witness votes and I'm at rank 24 !
Witness Node Operations
Since my last witness update :
- I haven't missed a single block since my last report (38 ever)
- I'm witnessing an average of 57 blocks a day
Seed node operations
My seed node is available at
seed.steemviz.com:2001 and it has been included in steemd seed notes.
My seed node also shares it's performance stats at seed.steemviz.com:19999
Price feed and current network parameters
- I publish an unbiased price feed - last update was $1.466 SBD / STEEM
- SBD interest rate adjusted to 1% - To increase SBD demand and maintain USD peg
- Account creation fee remains at 0.2 STEEM - attempting to reduce signup cost (info)
- Maximum block size remains at 65,536 - Bandwidth issues have subsided, I see no reason to raise this for now.
twitter / gab.ai / keybase / steemit.chat / patreon
steemviz / steemvids / more tools / post index
Please vote for me as a witness here