Technical and Economical
- kept my nodes running the last version of the steemd blockchain node, 0.20.5, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
Wrote a few related posts to the STEEM ecosystem
- HF 20 Stabilizing - And What Was All This About
- Today I Celebrate Exactly Two Years On Steemit
- STEEM Rewards Pool At An All Time High: Over 900,000 STEEM!
- A Screenshot To Remember: STEEM Rewards Pool Over 1,000,000 (And Slowly Getting Back To Previous Values)
At the moment, I am on the 56th position, stationary from last week.
If you think I do a good job for the STEEM ecosystem, you can vote for me here.
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created steem.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your Steemit rewards|