I am back - with this delicious pancake recipe! GF!
Hi lovelies! Long time not seen. I have had a looong pause from Steemit but decided to come back again. Funny fact is that I stopped blogging on Steemit shortly before we moved to Spain, and now we are moving away from Spain in 2 weeks, and I start blogging again. Why is that? I dont know. But I definitely needed a pause;)
Many things happened in the last few months, the most exciting thing that happened is that I got pregnant again! Now I am already in week 25 and really enjoy this stage.
But for now let's keep it short, I am here to share a new recipe with you, this vegan gluten-free coconut cinnamon pancake recipe is worth trying out!!
Ingredients (makes about 20 pancakes)
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2-3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 cup rice flour or any other gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 1 1/2 cup plant-based milk or water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and fry on low heat on both sides until golden.
- About 1 tbsp batter for each pancake.
- Top with melted dark chocolate and a lot of strawberries.
- Enjoy warm!
Hope you enjoy!! Happy Sunday!