Traditional Chinese Translation for ORO-CRM
ORO-CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, it is a flexible Open-Source Software by Oro Inc.
The main features of this software are:
- (1) Accounts and Contacts Management
- (2) Leads and Opportunities Management
- (3) 360° View of the Customer
- (4) Sales and Marketing Performance Dashboards.
In a board statement, the CRM can provide detailed knowledge of the customers and helps to expand the business by catering to the customers need.
In translating the project into Chinese, I wish to help to promote and introduce the freeware CRM to Chinese readers and business owners, so that they can use something free without charge yet powerful enough to expand their businesses.
- Crowdin link: https://crowdin.com/project/oro-crm
- Crowdin Traditional Chinese link: https://crowdin.com/project/oro-crm/zh-TW
- Github link: https://github.com/oroinc/crm
I am translating from English into Traditional Chinese.
- Translation Overview
This is a continuation of the last translation, working on this Oro-Magento-Bundle folder, which has 4269 words, and I translated another 1100 words in this contribution.
Proof of Authorship:
My translation can be found here under my Crowdin Profile:
Thank you for your interest in this ORO-CRM opensource project.