Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce to you the project I've be up to during the holidays.
This is zero dependency promise based nodejs wrapper for communication with Gridcoin daemon (wallet actually).
This is my first TypeScript attempt so I really need some help here from the community such a code review etc.
We use TypeScript here. CircleCI as a CI tool.
Semantic-release is used for the automated deployments.
We use Conventional Commits.
- Add and test ssl support
- Add automated functional tests (against the live daemon instance)
- Provide build for browsers
- Keep improving documentation
- Set up automated functional tests
How to contribute
- Fork the repo
- Clone it and install dependencies
git clone https://github.com/YOUR-USERNAME/gridcoin-rpc
- Make and commit your changes. Make sure the commands
npm run buildand
npm run test:prodare working. Keep in mind we use Conventional Commits so either use defined format either just use
npm run commitcommand so it will provide nice wizard for the commit format. All commits messages will be used to generate changelog. Please keep updating JSDOC comments as it will be used for documentation. Please do not update package version as it is done automatically with semantic release.
- Finally send a GitHub Pull Request with a clear list of what you've done (read more about pull requests). Make sure all of your commits are atomic (one feature per commit).
P.S. I hope someone may find this project to be useful :-)