It's week three of my weekly poetry contest already and it feels so good. We've had the opportunity to read so many wonderful entries so far and it just keeps getting exciting. This week's theme is lost love.
- Follow this account
- Upvote this post
- Resteem this post for more visibility
- Use the tag #tuesday4poems and #poetsunited so I can find your post easily
- (Optional) Comment the link to your post under this post
- Your poetry post must be in line with the theme of the week
- Submission of entries closes on the fifth day of this post.
- Winners will be announced when post pays out
1st - 1.5 SBD
2nd - 1 SBD
3rd - 0.5 SBD
I hope to make the total giveaway prize to be 30SBD and also get to be upvoting all entries for this contest in no distant time and if you love this concept and you will want to contribute to this effect, please do so.
I will be anticipating your entries, so get your pen and paper and start writing.
Remember that when God thought of greatness, he created you to show for it.