Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Food Of The World roundup!
You've been warned, don't read our round-up on different foods from around the world when you're hungry. We don't take any responsibility for bites taking out of electronic devices. Do you have some food articles to share with us from your journeys? Go to TravelFeed.io, and don't forget to use #foodoftheworld to draw our attention to them.
The BEST posts for Food Of The World
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Bangkok Street Shops For Market Friday by @carolynstahl
There’s no need to go inside of a mall to buy something if you’re in Bangkok.Malls and restaurants can sometimes take you longer to eat, drink or purchase something that you want or need. The street offers everything right away so you can be on your way home or to a fun spot.I will take you on yesterday’s tour of Bangkok streets to shop. ”Just look[...]
Yogyakarta’s Annual Chinese Lunar New Year Festival by @macchiata
Yogyakarta’s annual Chinese Lunar New Year festival, from 2 to 8 February 2020, is a melting pot between cultural and food celebration. It features dozens of vendors who serve their signature menus at Ketandan, a chinese quarter located in the iconic all-year-round market Malioboro.This year, the event carries a theme “ The Cultural Color of Wonder[...]
Phuket Free Tour :) 4 Days 6 Days-Day 3 Banyan Tree Pool Villa by @travel2020
Phuket Free Tour :) 4 Days 6 Days-Day 3 Banyan Tree Pool VillaI’ve been steadily going on and I’m posting a free trip to PhuketToday is the 3rd day schedule!Two nights in your itineraryFrom Patong to Sightseeing Mode2 nights in pool villaI had a schedule like this :)I decided to pool villa in PhuketIt’s nice but there are so manyPrice is reasonable[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags (within the first 5 tags!) for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
If you optimize your post for SEO and it gets many clicks from Google, you can now earn from a monthly prize pool of 100 Steem! Of course, only when posting through TravelFeed.io.
Read the contest announcement for more information.
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travelers for travelers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our Support Us page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this Steemconnect link or head over to Steemit Wallet and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!
View this post on TravelFeed for the best experience.