These largest & most prominent beautiful Roman Catholic church in whole Czech Republic is located within Castle District in Prague, some of two thousand metres west from main Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). It is the seat of the Archbishop of Prague and it's dedicated to Saints Vitus, Wenceslaus and Adalbert, but until 1997 was only to St. Vitus cathedral.
Today, this exquisite example of gothic and neo-gothic architecture, belongs to one of the top ten landmarks in Prague & whole world.
It contains tombs of lots of Bohemian kings and Holy Roman Emperors and it is under the ownership of the Czech goverment as part of Prague Castle complex.
Constrution of this monumental cathedral was started in 1344 and after many decades, even centuries of lack of funding, wars, plagues, etc, it was finished in 1929.
Absolutely worth a visit for learning about history.
Visited these with a group so fairly brief but wonderful & definitely worth a visit - add it to your must see list as soon! World class place.