Driving a truck for a living isn't the best job in the world, but it has its perks. I get to travel the country, driving up mountains, through waterfalls and over grassy expanses in nothing but a bikini. It can get hot and sticky in that cramped up little space but you never know when you'll get an opportunity to jump in a river or lake and cool off.
It can get very boring sitting in the truck for hours on end, but luckily I have a partner. We like to argue the merits of different cryptocurrencies to pass the time. I keep trying to tell him how steemit is the next big thing but he has his reservations. I guess it just sounds too good to be true. We're also working on a business plan together to get out of the trucking industry and into hydroponics. He smokes pot, I don't, but I can see the many merits of hemp. Like how hemp plastic biodegrades in only 90 days! This stuff can save the world and I want to get in on it.
Anyway, let me tell you my must-haves for surviving a long road trip.
- Dry shampoo! You never know when you'll next get a chance to take a shower so this stuff is a lifesaver.
- BB cream. On the road, you don't have a lot of time to put on a full face of makeup so I use bb cream. It's moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup all in one so you increase your productivity by like 300%.
- Chapstick. The sun shining on your face all day can really dry out your lips so it's important to moisturize.
- Facial wipes. When you don't have access to a shower, these can wipe all the dirt and makeup off your face and can even be used to freshen up your body!
- ipod. I can't tell you how often you'll get nothing on the radio, but it's a lot! You'll need an ipod to keep from dying of boredom.
I could go on and on, but those are my top 5. I guess that's all for now. Until next time steemit. Xoxo <3 <3 <3