Our followers will know that we are avid travellers to Japan. Ever since we started blogging on Steemit, most of our posts are about our travels and experiences in our Japan trips. We are also always on the look out for any posts on Steemit about Steemians' travel experiences in Japan.
Hence, we had decided to start an experimental "Travel Japan Weekly Digest".
Here, we will compile a weekly list of posts on Japan Travels by Steemians.
This weekly digest will focus on showcasing the beautiful side of Japan including attractions, destinations, food, unique experience, festivals, cultures, etc.
Every week, we will select up to a maximum of 20 posts to showcase. There will be no requirements but priority will be given to:
- posts using both the Travel and Japan tag. This will help us seek out the relevant post.
- minnows and low rep authors
- unique authors (one post per author per week)
- posts appearing on @steemitworldmap Daily Digest. If your post appear there, you will guarantee a mention here
- posts with good written content. No single steepshot or Dmania post
- English, Japanese and Chinese language (Sorry, that's the only language we can read)
We will try our best to filter out those who plagiarise or copy contents from the Internet.
Every mentioned authors will receive an equal share of last week's digest author payout. So show us some support if you like what we are doing here :)
As this week is the First edition, we will/can only give the mentioned authors with just a nominal reward.
And so, here are the chosen 20 posts for our First edition of Travel Japan Weekly Digest, in no particular order.