There are a lot of humorous t-shirts to be found in Asia. Sometimes they are just poor counterfeits or other times they have English slogans that don't actually make sense. I actually have a tendency to buy these things when i find them.
There are so many things wrong with this shirt that it immediately caught my eye. Can you find them all?
- The Green Bay Packers were formed around 1920
- American Football didn't exist as a sport until 1869
- The Packers do not now, nor have they ever had anything to do with racing cars
- The Packers colors do not include baby blue
- "League" is spelled incorrectly on the shirt... haha
I definitely would have purchased this shirt but unfortunately it was a nightgown or dress of some sort. I may purchase it anyway and just cut it in half because this is a real gem. I would love to give it to a Packers fan when I return to the states.