Oh man, not another challenge 😅
I am trying to stay away from challenges and competitions, they are just too many to keep up, and I'd feel guilty when I don't do it or flood everyone's feed with more than 5 postings shoud I join in the (tons of) fun 😅
I don't know who started this challenge but I got tagged by @topkpop I've been having a fun time reading blogs related to this challenge. They are all super hard to guess, but at least I get to know more of the people I follow. Fascinating bunch of people for sure.
What one needs to do is state 10 facts and 1 lie.
My list is super plain, I bet everyone can guess correctly. Don't believe me? Give it a try 😂
10 Facts & 1 Lie
- I was an athlete, competing nationals, and high jump was my specialty. I have a medal to proof it. Was I really, or am I just wishing Winter Olympic wasnt over already
- I once worked for 911 and had to assist the police officer for a suspected abuse case by a household nanny. Did I really, or was this an episode from a TV series on Netflix
- I've been a fan of a British band called Radiohead for ages. I sent stalker snail mails and I ended up mentioned in one of their newsletters, scored!. Could this be a hoax or I really AM a nutty fan?
- I was competing in a national speech competition, stuttered, and lost. I wasn't nervous nor forgetful, I was in pain. Something was scratching inside my ear, it was really hurting. Later on a wood insect came out. Did it really happen, or was this from YouTube?
- I grew up liking Guns N' Roses, so I went to their concert in 1994 and saw Izzy Stradlin threw his baret to the audience. Was I lucky enough to catch it or it never happened?
- I entered a poetry competition and came out 3rd. The organizer said she really liked my poem but they had to choose winner 1 & 2 from the club members (the sponsor). I told her I was a member and showed her my card. Was I robbed or did I make this up?
- I stayed up all night long until dawn to watch a bunch episodes of a TV-series even though my thesis dissertation was at 7.15 AM that morning. Impossible, or was I really that crazy?
- A kangaroo jumped into our house and didn't really wanna leave. So she became a companion and was named Nancy. Was I only wishing I had a kangaroo pet or did Nancy really live in the house?
- I attended an event totally soaking wet from hair to toes as it rained cats and dogs, not knowing I was gonna be called to the stage as a recipient of an award, and I was wearing white top. Was this from one my nightmares or it happened for real?
- A friend and I were cruising the town on a motorbike, she had sunglasses on and for that, we had to bribe a police officer in public, in broad daylight to avoid a court date. Did it happen or it's a bullcrap
- My nick name is silly curly because I permed my straight hair and it turned up crazy. Am I for real or Hannah Montana inspired me?
I hate to tag people for this challenge because it took me half day just to come up with what I wanted to list 😱 But I have to be a good sport, right? So am tagging these awesome people, as I'd like to know more about you, sorry guys ✌️😂✌️