Here we go!! Share The Steem Love Competition No 16 is now open, and we're changing a few things, so read the post carefully...
Part of my mission is to #stsl - Share the STEEM Love - is to run these competitions to help those Steemians who may be new to the platform, or maybe have even been around for a while, and are adding great value to their community and posting great content. Sometimes I get caught up on giving away my upvotes to already established Steemians, who have already found a strong community to support them, and so it has been very easy to win my competitions under my old set of rules.
This time we're going to try something different! Follow these instructions, and obey the rules, and you could win some SBD, and 60 Days of upvotes for you an your nominated Steemian. My upvote settings can be found on my latest status report.
Entering my Share The Steem Love Competition is really easy. Just follow these rules, and you could be the next winner!
- Upvote this post and resteem it. This will boost the reward pool and exposure of the competition, and give you a chance at winning more SBD. The SP rewards go into my upvote value, so everyone I support wins!
- Find someone on Steemit who is posting great content and making a positive contribution to the Steemit community, and who you feel deserves to get a few extra upvotes as reward for their efforts.
- In the comments section of this post, tell us who this person is, what community tag you are a member of and are entering under (teamaustralia, thealliance, steemsilvergold etc...), why they should win 60 days of upvotes from me, and put a link to one of their most recent posts up for us all to see.
- Get your friends to come and upvote this post and upvote your nomination. I will feed in some information about the top 5 nominations from different communities by vote count, including reputation scores, post frequency, post length, and average post payout value into my AI engine, and calculate a winner. My algorithm is Top Secret, and subject to many variables (possibly including the current moon phase, and price of chocolate at the corner store), and may carry a certain amount of subjectivity factored in.
- A community (as listed in your nomination under rule 3), including any sub-communities, cannot win my competition more than once a month. Anybody found trying to cheat the system with fake communities will result in the entire primary community you belong to being banned from my competitions indefinitely.
- Self- or Bot- upvotes will result in disqualification. Auto app upvotes (like eSteem App) will be deducted form your vote total. Only upvotes of more than 2.5% will be counted to eliminate the auto app and bot votes.
- DO NOT upvote your own comment.
- The winning nomination will also receive the SBD portion of the rewards for this post, split between you and your nominee.
- Read rules no 3, 6, and 10 carefully!!! I don't want anyone to be disqualified. Missing any information out in Rule 3 renders your nomination invalid.
- DO NOT upvote your own comment.
- If there are no nominations, the SBD prize pool from this post will be carried forward to the next competition, and my master, @bmj will choose an entry from one of my previous competitions to add to my prizewinners upvote list. @bmj's decision will be final, and not up for discussion.
- The decision on who the winners of my competitions are is final, and no protests will be entertained. This is about Sharing the Steem Love, and not who is "entitled" to claim a prize.
The winners will also share the SBD portion of the reward for this competition post, so the higher the reward balance for this post, the bigger the prize will be...
The winners of my first 9 competitions have all completed their 60 days of upvotes from me on their posts, and I currently have 14 prizewinners on my voting list. Competitions 9 through 13 were extended to 90 days of upvotes while I was having trouble with my voting engine.
My current competition winners are:
Comp 9 - 09-11-2017 to 01-03-2018 - @smyle(@smyle's prize extended to 01/03/2018 due to malfunction of votes)
Comp 10 - 22-11-2017 to 21-02-2018 - @ediah andd @jamesanity06
Comp 11 - 05-12-2017 to 04-03-2018 - @jon24jon24 and @maverickinvictus
Comp 12 - 15-12-2017 to 14-03-2018 - @ninahaskin and @deerjay
Comp 12 Bonus Prize - 15-12-2017 to 13-03-2018 - @trulafountaine and @dswigle
Comp 13 - 10-01-2018 to 09-04-2018 - @pjay96 and @gamsam
Comp 14 - 29-01-2018 to 28-03-2018 - @brainz and @zoneboy
Comp 15 - 08-02-2018 to 07-04-2018 - @wdoutjah and @tpkidkai
Comp 16 - Perhaps you???
Congratulations to all of my competition winners.
Now all you need to do is get your entries in ASAP, and don't forget to read the rules carefully.....