Let's Make Some Money - Stock to Watch - American States Water (AWR) - Got in Today
AWR reported earnings yesterday of $0.69 which was inline with estimates.
I am back in today playing the trade in the channel. I established a small position and am looking to add here.
|% Held by Insiders||0.97%|
|% Held by Institutions||75.01%|
|Short % of Outstanding||2.39%|
- 1.58% dividend yield
- Earnings vs Savings Rate: AWR's forecast earnings growth (5.6% per year) is above the savings rate (2.2%).
- Below Fair Value: AWR ($77) is trading above our estimate of fair value ($28.91)
- Significantly Below Fair Value: AWR is trading above our estimate of fair value.
- Earnings vs Market: AWR's earnings (5.6% per year) are forecast to grow slower than the US market (22.3% per year).
- High Growth Earnings: AWR's earnings are forecast to grow, but not significantly.
- Revenue vs Market: AWR's revenue (3.4% per year) is forecast to grow slower than the US market (9.3% per year).
- High Growth Revenue: AWR's revenue (3.4% per year) is forecast to grow slower than 20% per year.