Let's Make Some Money - Stock to Watch - American States Water (AWR) - Time to Get In?
AWR is getting close to the support at $74 as it earnings day.
The expected earnings are $0.69 per share. I expect to see issues here as the receivables should increase as people hold off paying their water bill.
The Stochastics is about to enter oversold territory.
|% Held by Insiders||0.97%|
|% Held by Institutions||75.01%|
|Short % of Outstanding||2.39%|
- 1.58% dividend yield
- Quality Earnings: AWR has high quality earnings.
- Growing Profit Margin: AWR's current net profit margins (17.7%) are higher than last year (14.8%).
- Below Fair Value: AWR ($80.2) is trading above our estimate of fair value ($28.91)
- Significantly Below Fair Value: AWR is trading above our estimate of fair value.
- Short Term Liabilities: AWR's short term assets ($127.4M) do not cover its short term liabilities ($132.5M).
- Long Term Liabilities: AWR's short term assets ($127.4M) do not cover its long term liabilities ($923.8M).