I am sure there are many Steemonians that enjoy reading, and I wanted to see who would be interested in starting a book club with me?
Here is how I think it could work.
- A post is made inviting people to read a specific book. The post goes up on the first of the month.
- Anyone who wants to join in and read just comments back that they are participating.
- Use a specific tab - steemitbookclub
- Each person writes a blog and book review of the book of the month and posts it near the end of the month. We all use a specific tag so we can comment on each other's reviews.
- A post is made that highlights the book and all the reviews that everyone posted to give them one central place for discussion.
- Then we start the next month.
We can have as many people participate as we can. I don't mind picking the first one and starting tomorrow. We can have a different club member pick the book each month or even do the main posts.
What do you think?
I am going to start this tomorrow if I can get at least two people that are interested.
The first book I am thinking of doing is...
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- I have had many people tell me it transformed their way of thinking about money. So I think it is a good one to start with.
So what are your thoughts? Are you down?
If you think this is a good idea, please resteem if you don't mind.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated too!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.