I did not realize until dearest Steemitboard shared the wonderful news with me: "Two Years on Steemit!"
I can't believe it's been two years already! So many things have happened in the past year. I don't even know where to start. I mean, I can start writing this entire thank-you speech with blood, sweat and many tears, but I will save those for you personally on SteemFest3 (Who's PSYCHED?!)
For the lazy eyes, I listed them:
- We made an amazing SteemFest 2;
- I launched Sjennon Support;
- @pilcrow and me launched SteemSpectacles;
- I went from 800+ to 2800+ followers;
- I went from 2000+ posts to 5800+ posts;
- I created my own Steemit Brand (and you can have one too!);
- Gained up to almost 8K SP!
And even outside of Steemit, many things have progressed, changed or were introduced.
And even the non-Steemit gains:
- I lived with @firepower and @geetharao for like a month;
- I met several Steemians (SteemFest not included). Yes, it's you, @meanmommy33, @varunpinto, @shenoy, @connecteconomy, @aaronleang, @bitrocker2020, @kevinwong, @beginnings, @wandereronwheels, @mirrorwriter, @littlenewthings, @joannewong, @nadejdaalienor and many more <3
- I went traveling through SEA;
- I got a proper job in Berlin;
- I gained and lost shit ton of weight;
- I bought my first Google Home (YES);
- I met so many cool people;
- I finally started German class;
- I learned so many cool things.