You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: No more Bid-Bots for me, I’m Reputation (55), Target Achieved!

in #steemit2 years ago

Interesting. I reached (49) reputation without buying any votes. However, I have recently started using @isotonic because 10% of the proceeds go to @runningproject to build its voting power and, as you might have guessed, I think @runningproject is A Good Thing; @isotonic's voting power comes from delegated SP and the other 90% of the proceeds are shared among the delegators (which includes me).

Sort:  

There's no doubt that my buying votes has substantially increased my reputation and I have gone to what I am now in a short period of time.

I tried @isotonic with a 0.1SBD vote around a week ago, and got nothing back so I'm not too happy with them, they also didn't respond to my questioning them about it. I read that others have had the same problem.

As its just 0.1SBD I didn't push the matter.

Yes, you've been here for a much shorter time than me.
I'm sorry you've not had a good experience with @isotonic, that's disappointing.

I delegate to isotonic as they support runners and I get paid something for doing that. I don't buy votes