Beginning right now, all votes from @randowhale are 1 Steem or 1 SBD! That's right, @randowhale heard you, the community, and reduced the cost by 50%! Tell your family, tell your friends, tell every Steemian you know!
But wait, thats not all!
@randowhale has also increased the voting range from 1-5% to 2-5%! You saw it here first! That's DOUBLE the minimum vote you were previously receiving for HALF the price! What a deal! Act now!
(Note: You will receive a vote from either @randowhale or @randowhale1 based on existing voting power.)
Here's how it works:
- Ensure the post you want to vote on has not paid out or is not within 12 hours of payout
- Copy the URL of the post you want @randowhale to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem or Steem Dollars
- Populate To field with "randowhale"
- Populate Amount field with "1" (Steem or SBD)
- Paste URL into Memo field
@randowhale will now place a vote with a random vote power of 2%-5% on your post!
- Yes, there is now an additional account voting (only voting!) so you may see a vote from either account.
- This change in voting power will result in comparable rewards to the previous settings.
- Only send to @randowhale. Do NOT send to @randowhale1 or @randowhalebonus, these accounts are used only for voting purposes.
- Do not submit posts in their last 13 hours before payout - they cannot receive upvotes.
- There are no refunds, period. If you send the incorrect amount or to @randowhale1 or @randowhalebonus (DO NOT SEND TO THIS ACCOUNT), consider it a donation.
- Each post may be voted on only once! Please verify @randowhale has not already voted on the post before submitting.
- Again, no refunds.