As 2016 comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to look back at some of the highlights from the year:
5. SURVIVING Economic Collapse and Cashless Society in India – I traveled to India in November, just as the country’s government enforced its latest currency reset. In this video, I show you what living in a “cashless society” was like on the ground in Goa.
4. Violent Arrests And Injuries At The RNC During Flag Burning – When reporting from Cleveland for the 2016 Republican National Convention in July, I covered the chaos that ensued when a Communist group began burning the American flag during a protest.
3. What Hillary Clinton Did To Haiti Will Scare You To Not Vote For Her – I then traveled to the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, where one of the most interesting stories came from Joseph Mathieu, a Haitian-American activist who explained why the Haitian community is furious with the Clintons.
2. What We Saw At The Most Intense Donald Trump Rally – The majority of the protests I covered in 2016 surrounded the election of one man: Donald Trump. In this video, I travelled to San Diego to give a behind-the-scenes look at the intense, chaotic scene surrounding a Donald Trump rally in May.
1. You Won't Believe What We Saw In Socialist Venezuela – Coming in at #1 on the countdown, I traveled to Caracas, Venezuela, with The Dollar Vigilante Jeff Berwick. In this video, Jeff and I discussed the state of socialism in Venezuela, and we gave a complete social and economic breakdown of the situation on the ground in Caracas.
2016 has been a crazy year with some incredible stories and adventures! Thank you to all of you who came along for the ride, and supported me and the team at We Are Change along the way. See you in 2017!
If you want stay up to date with WeAreChange, and you want to learn more about how you can truly become the change you want to see in the world, check out or website and sign up for our newsletter!
You can also access exclusive content from We Are Change by contributing monthly to our Patreon.
Check us out on social media:
We take BITCOIN too: 12HdLgeeuA87t2JU8m4tbRo247Yj5u2TVP