Why you should invest your money in Steemit and what lies ahead for it...Steemit is picking up Steem!
Why you should invest your money in Steemit...
One user, Jeff Berwick of the Dollar Vigilante recently made $15k on Steemit in 12 hours. As you can see from the picture above, he is a Steem believer. The Dollar Vigilante is one of the largest financial newsletters in the world and one of the biggest promoters of the cryptospace. Jeff says " I can see MASSIVE potential for Steem and Steemit." So why am I saying all this??? Because Steemit has great potential and it is proving it!
Steemit is picking up 'steem.' Period. Notice how the pageviews per user for Steemit was more than Twitter, Reddit, and even Facebook for most of July! The peaks even beat Amazon, and in fact, one of the peaks of the Steemit data even beats Google! Also, time spent by each user on Steemit is more than both Amazon's and Twitter's. In fact, Steemit's time spent by user is almost twice that of Twitter's.
The picture shows Coinmarketcap top volume cryptos as of Aug 7, 2016. Steem ranks #3, only behind Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The picture below shows the number of social website users in the world.
Clearly, the trend is up. With Steemit having only 50k users as of now, it has IMMENSE potential to add users quickly.
SO, WHAT LIES AHEAD FOR STEEMIT???
1. Steemit is already listed on multiple exchanges and as the 3rd pic in this post shows, there is no dearth of volume or investments from investors.
2. Steemit could reach 100k users in the upcoming weeks. In fact, at this rate of user growth, I would not be surprised to see a million or more users by the end of the year.
3. Steemit could be recognized as an accepted form of payment by websites and tech companies.
4. We could have more major hedge fund managers and investors pouring in their money in Steem and touting it on CNBC.
5. We could see STEEM ATMs and cards.
6. Steemit could be monetized. How, you ask? Advertising. It is a $65 billion opportunity for social media websites by 2020. Could the picture below be a possibility?