Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize, for the 28th week in a row, as the witness revenue is not matching the hardware expenses
- kept my both nodes, main and backup, running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
I wrote an article about the recent uptick in STEEM price (short lived, but nevertheless encouraging, the uptick):
I managed the 30 days writing challenge with more than 90,000 SNAX in prizes. There were a lot of interesting articles and I'm pleased with the challenge so far.
At the moment, I am on the 64th position, one position up from last week.