Hello everybody! 👋
After a few weeks of waiting, Mozilla has finally unlocked my Steemoji plugin.
What does that mean?
Emojis / Emoticons usage is now just as easy in Firefox as in Chrome.
How does it work:
- Install the plugin. You get the Plugin here
- From now on you have a smiley button at the "Submit a Story".
- This Button helps you to insert emojis / emoticons into your post content and post title
You can insert emojis to your profile text, too
- Go to Settings
- Make a right-click at the About field
- Select Steemoji
- Select your wanted Emoji from the menu
- Done 😉
There are still some improvements on my list.
- An emoji search
- Remember the most used emojis
- Some improvements in the usage (Inserting several emojis into each other must become easier)
- And here and there still some things 😀
For those who do not know the plugin yet, here is a little Preview
Steemoji is completely free to use. If you want to support me, upvote or resteem this post!
If there are any bugs or suggestions for improvement, please drop a comment below to let me know it.