What in the Heck are Steem, Steem Power, and SBDs?
One of the biggest questions I get from newcomers to the Steemit platform is why in the heck do we have three different currencies and what do they all mean? Today I'll break down all
three two currencies and explain their use on the Steem blockchain. Plus, I'll touch on Steem Power Delegation and the benefits of Powering Up.
Links Mentioned in Today's Video:
- SteemTipper: Promoting Steem Through Generosity
- Steemit SMTs and How They'll Impact Steem's Value
- SteemGigs - Offering Freelance Gigs on the Steem Blockchain
- Zappl - Twitter For The Steem Blockchain?
- Weekly Comment Catch-Up 4/13/18
- Upvote Bot Updates - Higher Payouts, Increased Power, TOS, and More!
- How to Encrypt Your Steemit Memo Messages
- SteemChat: Staying Connected on the Blockchain
- @brandonfrye Upvote Bot Blacklist Announcement
- Dear Steemit, Can We Get the 411 on the 504? 😗