The Robot for children with long-term illness
AV1 is the telepresence robot that acts as the child's eyes, ears and voice in the classroom.
This robot is for those children who are suffering from illness and on leave from school.
Below are the main specifications of the robot:
- Battery lasts for 6 hours
- It has a 13MP camera
- It comes with an 8-ohm loudspeaker
- 2G, 3G, and LTE network options
- Micro USB charger adapter
- 20 LED lights for different uses
- Weighs only 1kg
- Password protected
- Encrypted video streaming
- Extended warranty
- 4G subscription with free data traffic
- Software updates
The student can make gestures by just pressing a button on the app. Like if you want to raise your hand, a white light will flash upon pressing the button.
The stream is only real time. It means the students can only access the stream at the real-time and stream can't be stored and recorded.