Live Stream on the go even on STEEM based platforms
This is exciting!! I have been trying to live stream on DLive using a moblie phone for quite sometimes. It didn't really work until I found this app! Just started using it today and it worked just well as long as I have a stable internet signal.
- Could be used for many platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Pandora, Afreeca, etc.
- Could also be used with DLive / DTube as they also has the options to choose 'Custom RTSP' and 'Custom RTMP'
- Very easy to set up and learn how to use
- It's free to download
- Available for both Android and iOS
- No Steem username and password required
- When livestream, you can't really switch to use other apps as it may cause the stream to be stopped
Additional info :
Guide on how to set up the Live Stream using the app : https://help.dlive.io/en/article/live-stream-using-mycaster-android
My first successful Stream using a mobile phone : https://dlive.io/livestream/waybeyondpadthai/41643f9f-adcd-11e8-a78f-0242ac110003
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com