Folding house installed in a matter of hours
- MADi is a prefabricated folding house by Italian architect Renato Vidal that can be installed less than half a day to be strong and resistant to earthquakes.
- MADi can be installed for temporary and also permanent structures without requiring foundation in installation.
- MADi can be packaged and then stored temporarily in a warehouse or other place for future use.
- MADi construction has been prepared with electrical systems, water lines and water sanitation systems, systems (AC) etc. including installation of solar panels on the roof based on orders.
- Prices offered for small to large homes range from US $ 25,195 - US $ 73,385
Houses that can be installed according to needs can be installed quickly less than a day, even so, still need heavy equipment to install it, because it is made of strong materials to withstand earthquakes, and this is good.