Hi I am just starting out in the crypto world and I think I made a huge mistake that has cost me $400 already.
Yesterday, I tried to purchase some STEEM coins in the following way:
- I put some cash into my CEX.IO account via my credit card.
- I purchased 100 Litecoins through CEX.IO.
- I opened a wallet on BlockChain.
- I went to the website Changelly and exchanged 100 LTC for 5749.357 Steem at a fee of 28.891 Steems
- Changelly gave me an address to deposit the 100 LTC.
- I went to my CEX.IO account and withdrew the 100 LTC and pasted the address provided by Changelly.
- CEX.IO confirmed the transaction as successful
- One minute later the Changelly message changed from awaiting payment to this transaction failed.
- Now the Changelly site says - Sorry the transaction was not completed.
Where are the 100 LTC COINS???? Can I retrieve them???