Despite many promises of never putting hands on funds of users since some days people with legacy account were writing that their funds are locked until they give their IDs.
Since Polo is one of STEEM exchanges you may be one of those hurt..
But on the other hand if you are my loyal reader you should be out of Poloniex since a year as ive quit it exactly may 2017 then you should see..
and just laugh!
Today Poloniex confirmed, if you dont pass KYC you can not withdrawal anything.
So if you have money there and even dont care of KYC you are still in trouble peopel report it takes a month and Polo itself speaks of 2 weeks.
Where i suggest trading?
All checked with big deposits and withdrawals, no issues so far.
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- Cryptopia - some decent coins that others dont have and nice volumes
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!