Over the last couple of days I have been in mental anguish about what to do with the liquid STEEM I converted. If the market would have dropped real fast I would have just bought back that STEEM at a lower price and then used the rest of the funds to allocate elsewhere. It pulled back a little but the overall market has been going sideways.
I'm going to be traveling to where I'm not going to be able to access most of my crypto for the next month. That being said I had to decide if I had to hold that crypto in a stable coin, STEEM, or EOS what would I feel would be the best situation for me. I felt EOS was the right decision for myself.