- Very competitive, with a clear target to achieve. Just like common sports, all e-sport players compete to win.
- Clear rules. Just like common sports, there are clear rule for e-sport players, for example, no peeking at the audience's screen.
- Requires similar physical attributes. For example, both e-sport and common sport (basketball) require reflex, eyes-hands comprehension
- A lot of training involved. Professional e-sport players often spend 10-12 hours a day in practice. Very similar common sport athletes effort-wise
- Only a small part of your body is used, which is very unlike sport
- Too much digital devices involved, which mean it is very unnatural. Ancient Greek would see sports as a form of displaying natural beauty