Hello there beautiful steemians, hope you're having a good day. It's been raining over here, which is kind of weird because it usually doesn't rain in February but that's alright. I don't know much about farming but I like to think that it should be a thing where crops are hodled, that's a thing right? hodling crops I mean, or should I call them seeds, since they're not yet grown? Well that's kind of what I reckon Partiko points are; do you have them? These seeds on Steemit that you can use at your own convenience to harvest upvotes. I guess I do know something about Farming after all.
What is [Partiko](https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/partiko)?
I don't know how to present it in a simple straight and forward way, so let me just say that Partiko is a lot of things and it all depends on the user's application. Let's start from the political part and slowly walk through it.
According to what was written in it's bed space in the Stateofthedapps Hotel, it is ranked 7th among the residents and ranks 2nd position in the league of social Dapps. It is further defined to be "a decentralized social platform that allows you to directly monetize your content and earn cryptocurrency".
Partiko is one of the numerous ways created to access a steemit account, it was designed to ease the burden of mobile phone users and simplifies the appearance of the site, as well as making communication easier.
Where Can I get Partiko?
Here's how to get started:
- Ensure you've download PARTIKO and not Paplinko, Pakinko or any other Phishing looking name.
- If you already have a steemit account, all you need to do is log in using steemconnect and your password or posting key
- If you don't have a steemit account, don't worry: you can sign up easily either using the invite code sent to you or you just request for an invite code(here's mine)
- After your account is created, you're ready to start steeming and earning Partiko Points
Partiko points were created to reward users of the app for their activities on steemit. The points are rewarded thus:
- For every Blog post, the user is rewarded 30 points
- For every time you use Partiko to post a comment, you're rewarded 10 points
- For every time you upvote a post with Partiko, you're rewarded 5 points
- Users are also given a daily check in bonus of 10 partiko points
Users also earn from referrals in the following way:
- 1000 points when my friend downloads partiko using my link
- 4000 points when my directly referred friend makes his or her first partiko post
- 2500 points for my directly referred friend after making their first post
- For every 5 points my directly referred friend earns, I earn 1 point.
What Can I do with the Points?
- At the time of writing this post, 1000 partiko points is equivalent to 0.013$ worth of upvote from @partiko
- Regular users of Partiko App also randomly receive rewards in form of upvotes from @partiko
Notification, Claiming Reward and others
Partiko gives notifications on New followers, received funds in your wallet, upvotes and replies on blog posts or comments. It also simplifies the process of replying a comment.
With Partiko, you can claim rewards from your harvest ready posts. You can also get your bandwidth information by tapping on your display photo.
You can edit the sort of notifications you want to receive and prevent NSFW content from popping up on your screen and avoid those uncomfortable moments.
The chat feature is probably my favourite part of using the app. With this feature, you can easily communicate with fellow users that follow you for free, however, if the user doesn't follow you, you will be charged 10 partiko points for every message you send.
- Differentiation between delegated steempower and local steem power
- Allow images to be uploaded somewhere other than the top or bottom of the post.
- Include uploading of gifs
- I think the text editor could also be improved on: perhaps including bullets and numbering, block quotes and the likes will improve the experience
- I'd also like a feature that allows me view the display photo and introduction at the header of other people, as well view my profile photo and make changes to mine.
I'd say Partiko is a pretty fun and simple way to access steemit and though it could do with a few tweaks, it is evidently one of the most used social Dapps found on Stateofthedapps and I'd totally recommend it for anyone. It gives mobile users an easy access to steemit platform and I'd give it a solid 4/5 rating